Welcome to your Gift!

Welcome to my my new blog.  

To thank you I am happy to offer you the gift of a free set of 8 Eternity Flower Mandalas with a Healing Affirmation for each Chakra.

These prints are for sale on Art America, but I wish to share them with you as a gesture of gratitude.

This free offer has been created for those who followed the Chakra Healing Oracle journey with me on Instagram and Facebook.  I am offering this gift to everyone for a limited period of time, so apply for yours now!

 You may also like to receive personal healing conselling, or an intuitive card reading. 

 Just let me know in your message.

 Please click top left on the drop down  menu tab and the entry form with appear for you to enter your name, email and corresponding request.

I will usually send you a reply within a week. Enjoy!





In love and  gratitude,
 Antar SiriSat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Yoga Mat is Best for You?

Yoga and New Essential Oils